Wednesday 21 February 2018

A start and some finishes


Here is the Lizzie Kate Spirit of Christmas mystery sampler.  Did not get very far and will probably not finish it until next Christmas but you never know I may pick it up again soon.


I have also finished a few of my stitched pieces.


I made another standing ornament using another of the Lavender and Lace free Christmas ornaments. 


Waxing Moons Hitchin a Ride made into a cushion.   I have so many Christmas cross stitch finishes that there is nothe enough room for them on the wall so I'll make some into cushions, some big some small but at least they'll get used each year scattered around in groups, baskets etc.


A small cushion made from Country Cottage Needleworks Santa's House from the Santa's Village. 


Santa Ho Ho Ho by Sanman Originals


Another Sanman Originals ornament called Just BeClaus.

And finally for today 


Ice Cream Sundae by Country Cottage Needleworks.  I think I may need a slightly bigger hanger for this one.

I have started the Country Cottage Needleworks Gingerbread Village but I'll save that until the next post.

We'll best go, time to make dinner.

Happy stitching

Sue

No comments: