Tuesday 24 April 2018

Busy time


It's been a busy month with Mothers day and Easter.   All three of my boys, my DIL and my beautiful Granddaughter came on Mothers day.  It was lovely all being together.  We had a lovely day out at Walmer castle having an Easter Egg hunt with DS1,  DIL and granddaughter.  Luckily the weather was nice dispite it trying to rain.  The next day we went to visit the boys at university for hot cross buns and drinks.

I've been making some dolls clothes for my granddaughters baby Annabelle, as well as stitching and making ornaments. 



Well even more time has gone by.  Since I started writing this post a few more weeks have gone by.  Another family celebration DS2 had his 21st birthday.  I cannot believe he is 21 and about to start his final year exams at university.

I was going to post this photo of my Gingerbread Village



But now it looks like this.


A row and a half more finished.  I guess maybe I should have unrolled it to take the photo but never mind only two more houses to go, also the snowflakes on the top row.   I did not stitch them before starting the second row, guess I was feeling a bit lazy.

A few more finished ornaments.




Little House Needleworks Tree Farm




Little House Needleworks Cardinal Winter




Sanman Originals Winter Wonderland 




Sanman Originals Snow Flake




Homespun Elegance, I think this one is called Stitcher wish list.




I feel bad, I cannot remember who this one is designed by or what it is called but I do remember it came as a kit in a small tin.

We'll I had better get this posted before time gets away from me again.

Happy stitching

Sue 

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Sue, your ornaments are simply wonderful! Great finishing!