Saturday 4 July 2020

Welcome to the Forest


Welcome to the Forest is finished, Hailey will love it.  Still not sure how I am going to finish it.  I’ll see what frames and fabric I can find then decide wether to frame it or turn into a banner.




Sorry about the photo, a bit wonky and you can see the lines from my cutting board.  I’ll take a better photo later.

I have picked up another WIP, this time The Snow Queen by Mirabilia.  I last stitched on it in 2018.




I really love this one and must finish it this time.  Like many pieces it ended up in my pile of WIP.  My son Jack has seen Santa’s wish List in my WIP pile and would like it to hang in his flat at Christmas.  I started that one years ago long before he was born.  Maybe 30 years ago?  It’s on Aida, cannot remember the last time I stitched on that although the way my eyes are going I may be back on it soon.  Still I will start it again and finish it this time.  

We were able to go to Canterbury last weekend and have a social distance walk with him last week,  like others I miss being able to see and hug my family.




The Weavers house in Canterbury 




Canterbury, the streets were so empty.




Westgate Towers




Westgate Gardens


I’ll try and not leave it so long till the next post.

Happy stitching

Sue

No comments: