Sunday 24 May 2020

Pink Forest Cottage


Another square finished on the Country Cottage Needleworks Welcome to the Forest, the Pink Forest Cottage.  My granddaughter loves pink so she’ll say that’s her cottage and the blue one is mine.  Only two more squares to go and the rest of the border.




I made myself a sewing case, it’s from a pattern by Lynette Anderson.  It’s the first time I did this type of embroidery and appliqué.




Here is the inside, pockets to pop things in and I also made a small needle case to store my needles.




I had fun making this.  I’m sure I will be using it a lot.


A couple more pictures from our lockdown walks.




I do love walking along our beaches.  This is Margate Harbour when the tide is out.




Another of the harbour with the tide going out or coming in, I cannot remember.


Happy stitching

Sue

No comments: