Thursday 26 June 2008

26th June

Well not sure where to start as I have never had a blog before, never even kept a diary but here goes. I'm stitching a Lorri Birmingham needleroll at the moment and hopefully it will be finished soon, I'll post a photo when I have finished it but here is one I finished not to long ago from one of my favourite designers Sandy at SanMan Originals.




It's called Halloween Outing (forum member's only chart). Not a very good photo but I loved stitching it.

Postman has just been, he did not have my stitchy goodies from Sandy's newsletter but he did bring me some bee charms from my friend Michelle, Thanks Michelle. So I had better get on and finish the needleroll.

1 comment:

Mylene said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Sue.
Your Halloween Outing piece looks fantastic.