Thursday 18 December 2008

Well.........

Time does fly. LOL It's been a while since I added anything to my blog I bet you all thought I had given it up. LOL It's nearly Christmas and all my presents have been brought, all stitchy presents made and the ornament square swap I was in on the Starydreamers forum have been received. I'll show you the ornament squares today.




This one I stitched for Kay and is called Woodland Joy by Something In Common. It is from the 2000 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue.



This one is for Louise and is Roly Poly Snowman by Bent Creek from the 2002 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue.



This one is for Rose and is Winter's Eve from Country Cottage Needleworks in the 2006 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Magazine.

I have now received my lovely ornament squares from the girls, just got to scan the last one and I will show you them all tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mylene said...

I've been wondering how you've been, good to see your post. Your finishes are all beautiful.

Happy Holidays!!
Hugs, Mylene