Tuesday 21 April 2009

More of The Promise and a Spring Keeper


I have not stitched much on The Promise but I had to stitch myself a scissor keeper as my lovely beaded scissor fob broke. No batteries in the camera so a scanner picture again.



I decided to stitch The Spring Scissor Keeper by Drawn Thread. It was such a quick stitch and hopefully tomorrow I will make it into the keeper for my scissors.

I am also stitching Sandy's Sew Snow. This is so cute but I am not going to show it to you until I have finished stitching it.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Good morning Ms Sue! Beautiful progress on The Promise. Cute little finish.

Ahhh you are teasing me!! I can't wait to see Sew Snow!!! Have a wonderful day!

Mylene said...

Very good progress on 'The promise'.
and that's a cute spring keeper.