Wednesday 17 June 2009

Nothing to show you

Well I have nothing to show you. First on Monday I was merrily stitching away on the Wildflower Garden when I realised something was wrong. I thought I had done something wrong but I had followed the chart correctly but checking the chart against the photo on the front showed that I had gone wrong because the chart has a line of the symbols missing. So I had to frog loads. Then on Tuesday the family computer broke. Thursday I get a phone call to say my mother who is 80 and has Altzeimer's has been taken to hospital because she blacked out. She lives 3000 miles away in Canada so I cannot be of any practical help to my stepfather who is 82 and sounding very tired on the phone. They could not find anything wrong and yesterday they hooked her up to a heart monitor for 48 hours so we have to wait and see if that shows anything.

Yesterday I started a small project so hopefully I will get it finished quickly and have something to show you. I will start on the Wildflower garden again in a day or two. I don't feel like it at the moment.

1 comment:

Sew Wilde said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. I will send good thoughts her way.