Thursday 6 May 2010

I'm back.....................

I bet you thought I had fallen of the planet..............just very, very busy but I have been stitching when I can.. I will not show them all here now but show them over  a few posts.  One of my favourite designers is Country Cottage Needleworks and here is The Bakery.  I do love their charts and I see they have a new series of monthly ornaments, I know they have been out for ages but I've tried not to go window shopping too much. LOL  but they have gone on my wish list.

Here is The Bakery


I am going to frame if for my kitchen.  I also have the Tea Room so hopefully I will get that stitched soon and it can also go in my kitchen next to the Bakery. 

3 comments:

Sally said...

Welcome back Sue. Love your finish. It's so pretty.

Enga Krahmer said...

wou das ist soooo goldig
was für eine Arbeit - Hut ab
lg Enga

♥ Nia said...

So delicate =)

Hi! I'm Nia and I'm a new follower :)