Friday 31 December 2010

Last post for 2010


Well I had better post this before the year is out, I have finished it into an ornament but the camera need charging up before I can upload the picture.




 Pepermint Twist

I was sent the chart, fabric, threads and the pepermint button by the lovely Cynthia on the Sanman board.  It was just what I needed to get back into stitching.  I have passed the chart on to another member of the board so hopefully many other stitchers will have the pleasure of stitching this beautiful chart.  I did take a photo of the finished ornament but the batteries in my camera need charging so will post a picture of it soon.

I have also finished the Ice Cream Sundae sampler  from Country Cottage Needlecraft and I just have the face to finish on the Lizzie Kate 2010 Santa.  Hopefully I will finish it before the end of the night to be my last finish of 2010.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

A darling finish!

Best wishes in the New Year!

Nicolina said...

A happy new year. Happy Birthday! with good health and fulfillment.

Nicolina said...

A happy new year. Happy Birthday! with good health and fulfillment.

♥ Nia said...

Adorable!
Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!! ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ*