Wednesday 9 November 2011

Smells Like Christmas



Smells like Christmas from SanMan Originals.



It was so quick to stitch and came with the heart shaped cookie button.  I have loads more of Sandy's little designs and I am determined to stitch loads before Christmas.

I have also been working on my 'A Late Stroll'  one of the cross stitch kits  from Yiotas-xstitch




The house is stitching up nicely, lots of colour changes but it will be worth it when it is finished.

I am going to try and make up a few more of my stitched pieces into ornaments this week as well as stitching a bit more on 'A Late Stroll'.  I also want to stitch a few more of the little SanMan patterns, they always make lovely ornaments and tucks.



1 comment:

Bec said...

Oh, I love the heart shaped button! Great finish :)
You are making great progress with A Late Stroll.