Monday 27 February 2012

Amaryllis


Well I really do not know where this year is going, it is almost March!  I have not had much time for stitching yet again but I have finished one small item and started another.

Here is my new start


One of Nora Corbett's Spring Garden Pixies, she is called Amaryllis.  I have put her next to a picture of the finished fairy as on its own it did not look like anything.  Hopefully I will get more stitching time this week and she will start to look like the picture.

I did stitch one of the Mill Hill bead kits called Halloween.  



I do hope I find more time this week for stitching and  have more to show you.



6 comments:

natalysneedle said...

Beautiful progress on Amaryllis and a great finish on Halloween.

Mylene said...

A gorgeous design you've started Sue.

Haven't done much stitching too. Since coming back from Asia last January i am still not totally back to my normal routine on everything...

blue star stitcher said...

I love the gold beading on the mill hill kit. Great new start too.

demeter83 said...

I'm loving your pixie. And the bead kit is adorable!

Debbie said...

Hi Sue...love this Nora Corbett pixie. Such lovely colours to work with.
Debbie x

Unknown said...

Love the halloween piece the beads really make it pop out. I have never been into pixies or fairies but this one I love the greens are wonderful and I think the back view makes it very special with the wings. I could be tempted and will have to go and have a look at what else she does. Thanks for enabling me xx