Wednesday 5 December 2012

Hot Cocoa



So far this Christmas Little House Needleworks charts have been the ones I have stitched the most but I have a little pile of Sanman tucks to stitch so watch out for them soon.

This LHN ornament is called Hot Cocoa................mmm I love my hot chocolate and have a mug of it every night and occasionally I add some marshmallows as a treat.




an update to my Vintage Christmas.  I had to unpick a bit as I got carried away doing the outlining of the squares/rectangles and put an extra line in.




Sorry about the photo the colours are way out, I will try and scan it instead next time.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Sue! Lovely LHN ornament finish. I've been admiring this chart but just have soooo much christmas stitching left to do!!!

Love your WIP too and the somewhat un-traditional colours. Very cute!