Thursday 10 August 2017

ABC and a Siren


I have a small finish,   Little  House  Needleworks  ABC sampler ornament. 



This was a lovely quick stitch and I will make it into a pillow ornament.   I like the idea of putting them all into a bowl or something similar to display  them.

I have also started The Siren and the Shipwreck,  thus will be my main stitch with smaller ornaments along side it.




Here us the start of my  mermaid.

I was supposed to be going to Wildwood today with my granddaughter but it is tipping it down,   the rain has not stopped all morning.  Looks like we will have to go next week.  The weather is more like late autumn no sign of summer here at the moment.


Happy stitching

Sue 

1 comment:

butterfly said...


Love your stitching of the house and nice start on the mermaid .
Sorry it's raining .