Saturday 18 July 2020

Just Nan’s Heart of Gold


I found my Just Nan Heart of Gold sampler.  It just needed the back stitching, beads and charm added.  I’m so pleased I have finished it and that I have now finished three WIPs and on the way to finishing another one.  Not sure how long I can hold out before I start another one but I really want to finish Mirabilia’s Snow Queen and the Janlynn Santa’s Wish List.  One of my son’s want the Santa’s Wish List, I started that one about 30 years ago I think so it’s about time that one was finished.

Here is Just Nan’s Heart of Gold.




It was one of the class projects.  I have more I must stitch some more of them soon.


Mirabilia’s Snow Queen is coming on well.




I’ve done a lot on the Snow Queen, I’m really pleased with her.  Not sure I’ll be able to spend so much time on her over the next few weeks but I do want to make sure I finish her soon.


I’ve been spending time on the beach with my granddaughter Hailey, these photo’s remind me of the All Our Yesterday’s cross stitch charts.  I must get some to stitch for her.






Happy stitching

Sue




No comments: