Thursday 6 October 2011

Cowes and Christmas Pillows


Sorry to be so long between posts, not sure where the time goes.

I was supposed to post this picture of my Cowes stitching last week


but time flew and now it looks like this





I have also finished another couple of pieces into pillow ornaments


This one is from Sanman Originals called Christmas Snose




This one I stitched from one of the Cross Stitch Ornament magazines I think maybe 2002, I will have to check.  It is called Peace on Earth

Not long now till Halloween so I must stitch  a few more ornaments and luckily my newsletter parcel from Sandy at Sanman Originals arrived today with lovely Halloween tucks and the cutest pillow tuck.  I think I will stitch the Hat one first.





1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

Beautiful stitches. I love "Peace on Earth" Your finishing is very nice.