Sunday 25 February 2018

A flurry of finishes


I have been busy finishing more if my stitched pieces into ornaments,  mostly pillow ornaments but not all.




I stitched all of Lizzie Kate's Six Fat Snowmen together and finished them as a wall hanging.  I also have the Lizzie Kate Snowbelles but I have not started stitching them yet.  Eventually I will make them into a matching  wall hanging.




Country Cottage Needleworks Mrs Clause Cookie Shop from the Santa's Village series made into a small cushion to match the Santa one.




Two of the Shepherds Bush ornaments from the Just Cross Stitch Ornament magazines. 




Smells Like Christmas from Sanman Originals. 



Snowy Pines by Little House Needleworks




Christmas Cheer by Country Cottage Needleworks. 




A non Christmas finish for a change its called Crystal Heart.


I still have lots more to finish but I also have lots to stitch.  I will finish more to add to my next post but I want to stitch more on my Gingerbread Village to show you next time.

Happy Stitching 

Sue 

No comments: