Monday 21 May 2018

StitchMaynia update


Well I did not have a new start every day like your supposed to, maybe I will next year now I know about it.

I have finished the first part of Little House Needleworks Country Christmas. 




I stitched a bit more on my Shepherds Bush Wool Gatherer.




I also have the Herb Gatherer and Earth Gatherer in my stash, I really must stitch them soon.

I did start a few new projects

Mirabilia's Rose of Sharon, I have had this chart in my stash forever.  It was one of the first charts I brought.




Just a small start but at least it's started.

I also started




Ana, one of Nora Corbett's Bewitching Pixies

And one last start




Just Nans The Promise,  one of the Red Hat Stitcher charts.

We'll that's it for this post.  Maybe I will start some more I'm not sure.  If I do I must finish them and not start another UFO pile.

Happy stitching

Sue 

No comments: