Saturday 16 May 2020

Still stitching


Still stitching, still in lockdown although you can go for longer walks and walk more then once a day.





Finished the second square and I’ve almost finished the third one.  I’m leaving the french knots on the toadstools and the eyes for the animals until the end, I might use beads instead.

Here is another bag I made.  This one is called Simona by Shamballa.




I like this bag, lots of room inside.  I had a piece of Liberty fabric and I used it on this bag.

Here are a few more photos I found of some of the Christmas finishes I did last year.




Country Cottage Needleworks Gingerbread Village.   Love this, so cute.




Two of Lizzie Kate’s Santa’s made into small pillows.




Another photo from one of our daily walks.  We are so lucky to have lovely places to walk.  It was a lovely sunny day, not a cloud in the sky but the wind was a bit chilly.


Happy stitching

Sue






No comments: