Sunday 10 May 2020

Lockdown stitching.

It’s been a long time since I did any stitching.  I have been making bags and I have done some quilting.  Since we have been in lockdown I have started stitching again.  I have so many WIP I am going to try and finish some.  Although I have not been stitching I have still been getting more patterns.  I have the new Little House Needlework’s Kringle chart but I’m trying not to start it until I have finished a few thing.  I had stitched the first two squares on the Little House Needleworks Farmhouse Christmas and that was the first WIP I decided to finish and I’m so pleased it’s finally stitched.



Not sure how I’m going to finish it yet.  Maybe a wall hanging.
Next one I’m going to finish will be Country Cottage’s Welcome to the Forest.  I have only stitched the top banner and I want to finish it for my granddaughter.

I also found these ornament finishes on an unpublished post.  I’ve already made them into ornaments and they were on my tree this year.  They are packed away so I cannot show them, I may not have stitched for a while but I did make a lot of stitched pieces into ornaments last year.  I don’t think I have any photo’s but I’ll have  a look.




I’ll show some photo’s of some of the other things I have been making.  This is a bag I made from my youngest son’s girlfriend for her birthday.


She is Harry Potter mad so I made this for her to use at university.  The Harry Potter fabric makes two pockets on each side of the bag.


A zipped top to keep everything in.


Inside it has a zipped pocket on one side and the other side I put a pocket for a notebook, her phone and some pens.  Plenty of room for other thing as well including her MacBook.  

No comments: